Catch the CruCon Wave Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Open to all citizens and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older except CruCon employees, their family members and members of their households. Void where prohibited by law. By entering these sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. on February 9, 2017 Eastern Time and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 28, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries may be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the CruCon Cruise Outlet. (“CruCon” or “Sponsor”) Catch the CruCon Wave Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) by visiting the CruCon Cruise Outlet website and completing and submitting the online entry form available at http://crucon.com/wave/. All entries must have a valid name, mailing address and email address, and entrant must be the authorized account holder of the email address. Email addresses are free. Incomplete entries or entries with invalid email addresses are void. Alternatively, you may enter by mail by sending, on a plain 3” by 5” index card, legibly hand-printed or typed, an entry with your first name, last name, complete address, home phone number with area code, and email address (if any), to Catch the CruCon Wave Sweepstakes at 81 Whittier Highway, Moultonborough, NH 03254. Mailed entries must be received during the Promotion Period and will be entered into the drawings after receipt. Entries must be postmarked and received prior to the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible. Maximum of one entry per individual entrant. Entrants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are at least 21 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of CruCon Cruise Outlet, CruCon Holdings, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings or spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
4. CANADIAN RESIDENTS. Canadian residents, excluding Quebec, are eligible to participate but subject to additional eligibility requirements. Canadian residents must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question in order to be eligible, and if there is a Canadian Winner, the Canadian Winner may be asked to correctly answer an additional skill testing question as a condition to receiving the prize.
5. PRIZES. Three prizes will be awarded. The three prize winners will be randomly drawn after the close of the Promotion Period on May 3, 2017. Each prize is a seven night cruise for two aboard the Celebrity Equinox sailing August 6, 2017 round trip from Miami (Miami, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Miami). Each prize is a balcony cabin for two and includes unlimited drinks (including alcohol), pre-paid gratuities, and ticket taxes/government fees. All other expenses, including but not limited to airfare and ground transportation, are solely the responsibility of the winner. The approximate retail value of each prize is $2999. Winner and winner’s guest must both be 21 years of age. Limit of one prize per entrant. The prizes are not assignable and shall not be substituted for any other cruise or sailing date. Winner and winner’s guest are subject to CruCon Cruise Outlet guest terms and conditions and cruise line terms and conditions. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, or not redeemed, and they are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Three prizes will be awarded after the close of the promotion period. Odds of winning prize depend on number of entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The prize winners will be notified by email on or about May 5, 2017. Winners who did not provide an email address will be notified by telephone by the number provided in the mailed-in entry. Winners who do not respond to requests for confirmation or verification of information within seven (7) business days of transmission of notification forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the entry pool. If an entrant is deemed ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected from the entry pool. Winner may be required to provide his/her tax payer ID number or social security number for tax purposes where prize value requires it (prizes with an ARV over $600 will be reported on a US 1099 form). Selected winners may be required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and where legally permissible a publicity release. Where applicable, winner will be required to provide social security number or a W-9 for preparation of 1099 form. The drawing will be conducted by CruCon Cruise Outlet whose decisions on all matters related to the sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. At the sole discretion of CruCon Cruise Outlet, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) Winner’s failure to respond to winner notification within seven (7) business days of transmission; (2) the return of a notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts; (3) Winner’s failure to timely provide CruCon Cruise Outlet with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) Winner’s failure to execute and return an affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or requested tax information within seven (7) days of its transmission; (5) Prize Winner’s (and Winner’s guest) failure to return signed CruCon Cruise Outlet Waiver/Authorization form within seven (7) days of its transmission; (6) Canadian Winner’s failure to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (7) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The agreement covered by these official rules is governed by the State of New Hampshire. Any federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income, sales, and import taxes) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner with the exception of the taxes included with the cruise ticket prize. Prizes not redeemable for cash or transferable. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he/she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules.
10. PERMISSION TO PUBLISH. Entrants grant CruCon Cruise Outlet permission to publish his/her name, town/city and state of residency on CruCon Cruise Outlet’s website or promotional materials in the event of winning. Entrants also grant permission to release full names on a winner’s list to individuals requesting a mailed copy of same.
11. Limitation of liability: CruCon Cruise Outlet, its respective successors, assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless CruCon Cruise Outlet, its assigns, their respective representatives and agents, its marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for CruCon Cruise Outlet and its assigns to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” By entering these Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless CruCon Cruise Outlet and its partners, assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, marketing and advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in these Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. CruCon Cruise Outlet makes no warranty with respect to the prizes awarded. In the event of any claim or dispute, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the State of New Hampshire and application of New Hampshire law without regard to choice of laws. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
12. Important NOTICE You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please contact your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
13. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the Sweepstakes end date to “Catch the CruCon Wave" Sweepstakes at 81 Whittier Highway, Moultonborough, NH 03254. Vermont residents may omit the requirement for a stamped return envelope.
14. Right to cancel or suspend contest. If for any reason these Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of CruCon Cruise Outlet that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, CruCon Cruise Outlet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process.
15. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes Sponsor is CruCon Cruise Outlet, 81 Whittier Highway, Moultonborough, NH 03254.
16. ASSIGNMENT. CruCon Cruise Outlet. may assign its rights under these Official Rules to CruCon Holdings, LLC. or other entity.